Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Warm Wishes!

As we get some chilly weather here in Texas, it reminds me of a cute snowman tag I did back in December for my papercrafty pal Kinder Stampo's Tag Swap the theme was "Wishing you a pink winter wonderland."

This 3½" wide tag is acryllic embossed with Stampin' Up's Northern Flury Textured Impressions Embossing folder on the Sizzix Big Shot Express. The cardstock is Bazzill Bling, and white with some Die Cuts With a View Embedded Glitter Paper. The brads were also Bazzill. The nameplate diecut was a Sizzix Die. The punches were various Marvy and EK Success Punches in my collection. The fibers and ribbon were miscellaneous finds at local discount and craft stores. The beads were from Fire Mountain Gems and Crazy Crow. The Turquoise ink--Bic. Adhesive was Xyron 250 and Zip Dry! Both are great for adhering paper to acryllic. Thank you for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!