Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crafty Ribbons Challenge #3 |BOO-tiful Halloween, Pretty Spooky!

Welcome to the 3rd Crafty Ribbons Challenge! I am this challenge's hostess and the theme is
BOO-tiful Halloween, Pretty Spooky!! 
This challenge will run from 29th Sept 8.30am until 6pm 12th Oct.
We are making pretty and pretty spooky projects loaded with RIBBON! You will be amazed and inspired by all of the Design Teams' boo-tiful creations! I hope you enjoy mine!


When I was gearing up for this week's challenge, I just knew I wanted to use a bunch of Crafty Ribbon's Halloween ribbons to make a hairbow inspired by "the homecoming bow" on the Sweetpeas and Kisses blog. For this pony tail hair bow I attached 2 4-loop tails-down bows to a bundle of tails and a 2-loop tails-down bow. I completed the ribbon by adding some Crafty Ribbons buttons layered on top. The directions to folding the tails-down bows are at Sweetpeas and Kisses website...The ribbon of course is at non-other than Crafty Ribbons website!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like my project! To see other awesome projects from the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Team hop over to the blogs below.
This weeks prize is pretty spooky!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!