Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weekly Challenge | Swirls and Pearls

It's time again for our weekly challenge at Delightful Challenges! This week's challenge is to use Swirls and Pearls! Obviously I concentrated on the pearls! I've been making a bunch of "festive" cards all year and admittedly I will say each one is my favorite. THIS card however, just may be my favorite! I love the non-traditional colors and the glisten of the perfect pearls on the ink. The pearl bling makes the card heavy and gives the impression that it is more substantial.  Thank you for stopping by!
Papers:  Bazzill Basics
Accessories: Pearl Bling, Perfect Pearls, Crafty Ribbons Ribbon, foam tape


Join us on our challenge
You do not have to use a Digital Delights image to play but if you do you will receive two entries. Just add your card twice to inlinkz to enter twice you need to when you use a Digital Delights image 1st entry use your card link, 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name.

This week our sponsor is the wonderful Crafty Ribbons !!!
You get the yummy swirly ribbon and the ribbon with the Trees!!


3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the clean & simple feel to it hun!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlfriend!
    Fabulous card! That is some gorgeous pearl action! Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this great PEARLY card. Very sparkly too. NancyD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!